I have some ideas for the homepage of the Web Applications SE Help Center; before I start writing the draft I would like to learn from the experiences of other sites. I remember have seeing posts here mentioning sites that have done this but I can only find a couple:
I tried searching using combinations of the following:
- Is there a place to get the textual overview (what is on-topic) of all sites?
- Which sites have their own blogs?
- What parts of the help center can site moderators edit?
- Improved Help Center - site-specific pages and site-specific edits to all pages
- Why should the Help Page provide information on the website only?
- Is the Help Center content identical on all sites in the Stack Exchange network?