Is there a tag that can be used for questions related to the block of links under the post body? (share, edit, close, delete, flag)

enter image description here

If there's not, how can we name it?

1 Answer 1


That menu under each post is called the "post menu". The tag here on Meta Stack Exchange is . In each Stack Exchange page where a post is displayed, the menu is, currently, identified in the HTML by the js-post-menu class.

  • I have never heard of this, and it looks like almost none of the people posting here have either — most questions about it don't have the tag.
    – Laurel
    May 11, 2023 at 23:34
  • @Laurel despite that there's low vote activity on Q. May 12, 2023 at 5:56

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .