Possible Duplicate:
How do I view my past comments?

I can easily find answers I;ve given, and comments made on my posts. But often I comment on an answer in a question and then never find the question again. Is this accessible anywhere?


3 Answers 3


You have the activity tab on your profile.

Unfortunately, that's a limited list.

Other than that, you have to bookmark them yourself, or look them up in the data dump:
This is an example for my userid on SO.

I would give an example with your userid, but as your accounts aren't associated, and "John" isn't particularly a unique name... ;-)

  • Seems a strange omission to me. I guess I can star the entire question?
    – Mr. Boy
    Mar 18, 2010 at 10:07
  • @John: Yes, "starring" is one way of bookmarking a question.
    – fretje
    Mar 18, 2010 at 10:08

Looks like there is a newer way. Visit the StackExchange Data Explorer and create a query for showing comments from a particular user id (like in @Ether's example).

Here's mine:

-- Show Comments 
-- Show all my comments
SELECT * FROM comments WHERE userid=116891 ORDER BY creationdate DESC​

If you're willing to wait until the next month's data dump, you can see all your comments by querying Joel C's excellent StackQL with a query like:

SELECT * FROM comments WHERE userid=<your userid> ORDER BY creationdate DESC

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .