Possible Duplicate:
Should I be able to cancel my up-vote on a comment?

I clicked on the wrong comment and want to remove my "up arrow", but I don't see any way to do it.

Is there a way? (I'm on Firefox 3.6, if that matters.)

marked as duplicate by Adam Davis 'ze-zir-zem', mmyers, perbert, ChrisF, Jon Seigel Mar 29 '10 at 16:10

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


No. Comment votes don't really mean much, anyway, so it's no great loss.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .