Which technologies you are using for building Data Explorer? This is interesting if it gets open sourced at some point in future. Do you use same stuff as with SO? C#, ASP.NET, MVC?
- Operating System Microsoft Windows Server 2012 x64
- Web Server IIS 8.0
- Database SQL Server 2016 running on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R1 x64
- Language C#
Data is populated into Data Explorer using an automated import script that converts and sanitizes data from the internal Stack Exchange databases, producing an output that is similar to the data dumps.
Software Development Tools
- IDE Visual Studio 2010
- Framework Microsoft ASP.NET (version 4.0) on .NET 4.5
- Web Framework ASP.NET MVC 5.2 with MiniProfiler
- View Engine Razor
- Browser Framework jQuery 1.7.1
- Data Access Layer Dapper and Entity Framework (only for OData access)
- Source Control Git, on GitHub