I just fixed this ... will be deployed later today
It was a surprisingly easy fix:
UPDATE Users set Reputation = 0 where UserId = 22656 DELETE Votes where TargetUserId = 22656
Works like magic :)
Even with the recent switch to k notation, it's still on the verge of breaking again!
This is why we can't have nice things!
No, it's not broken. Jon Skeet is too big for one flair box.
But seriously, Stack Overflow is a self learning system. Each day it evolves into something more suitable for the current community. In the past, 9999 upvotes and 999 badges would have been enough. Today it isn't, so there's a need for a solution.
Possible solutions are:
- Ban any user that need too much space (or promote them to god status showing ∞ for each number).
- Use a smaller font for the flair or the questions/upvotes.
- Increase the amount of space for each entry.
- Use the K notation for answers and upvotes. (1k4 353 29k1 5k4)
- Rearrange the information. For example put the upvotes in smaller font below the number of answers.
The last two are probably the better solution.