Just tell the developers how to ask good questions that help them get there job done.
- Tell them to ask the question before they have spend all days looking for the answer.
- Tell them what a good questions is.
- Clear and to the point
- Only asks about one small topic
- Clear and short code to demonstrate the problem
- That the process of writing a good question will often lean them to the answer.
- But they should do a quick google first to try to find the answer etc..
You could try telling them that if they have programming questions, they should ask it on Stackoverflow before asking other developers in your company, they should then email a link to the question to any other developers in your company that may be able to help. The answer should then be put on StackOverflow.
You may also offer to put a bounty on any question that is important for you company, provided it is well written.
Then tell them about up voting all helpful answers and marking the best answer.