Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm wanting to ask a question about how to achieve a certain font appearance in Photoshop. Should this be posted in Photography?


The Photo Stack Exchange site covers Photoshop only in the context of photo manipulation, not general Photoshop questions.

Graphic Design does cover questions about font appearances.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .