This is the full post of the original:
Click on the boxed "x" to the right of the notification to dismiss it.
According to Jeff's post, there are several heuristics, some of which I've grouped below:
- Word checks—currently disabled, but does not trigger even if they were enabled.
- Smilies—None in my post
- Exclamation/question marks—None in my post
- All caps—No
- All lowercase—No, the first letter in the sentence is capitalized.
- No spaces/ASCII—No, contains spaces and all characters are ASCII
- Repeated periods—No
- Contains hyperlink—No
- Contains email address—No
- Ends in question mark—No
- Low entropy—(No?)
- Length test (assumed)— 70 characters (perhaps a bit on the low side)
Considering that my post fails all but possibly one or two of the low quality post heuristics, is something malfunctioning or is the detector perhaps a little too harsh?