There are users asking questions, deletes and re-asks them if he doesn't get an answer, and also deletes them as soon as he gets a satisfactory one.
Examples for solved questions he deleted (I called upon Chat.Meta to undelete so they may be active again):
- Xml add element node using PHP (revision list)
- Load select option values from XML file (revision list)
- Removing entire element based on text value PHP XML (revision list)
- Simple variable question in PHP and XML
Examples for deleted and re-posted questions from Google (I'm not searching through them all) in which he is being warned about re-posting questions:
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4641125/replace-element-value-in-xml-php (revision list)
- PHP XML add edit delete
This guy needs some kind of permanent boot.
Update: The guy came back to ask another useless XML question, and delete all the undeleted content again (except for those parts that were protected in the meantime by upvotes) , despite numerous comments and links to this Meta question. He is clearly not interested in changing his behaviour.