This question mentions the existence of a moderator agreement. Is there a way I can see it if I'm not a moderator? I'm just curious.
Maybe a mod can copy & paste it as an answer.
We have made this public at /legal/moderator-agreement
Hopefully this is okay to post:
In order to access the ♦ moderator functions, please review and accept the following terms:
I acknowledge and agree that as a moderator for Stack Overflow Internet Services, Inc.
- I will abide by the then-current Terms of Service of Board and Card Games, and other moderator policies made available to me,
- I acknowledge that I may have access to potentially personally-identifying information about Board and Card Games users and that in connection with such access
- I will not disclose this information to anyone,
- I will not store or copy this information and
- I will only use such information in connection with performance as a Board and Card Games moderator for the benefit of Board and Card Games.
I acknowledge and agree that I am an independent volunteer moderator to Board and Card Games and I am not an employee, agent or representative of Stack Overflow Internet Services, Inc., and I have no authority to bind Stack Overflow Internet Services, Inc. in any manner. Stack Overflow Internet Services, Inc. reserves the right to terminate my privileges as a moderator at any time without warning.