I mean the little triangles under the big ones (the normal upvote/downvote).

enter image description here

*link to image

Are they for mods or something? Just curious.

I can't believe nobody knows, I will retag as bug then ;)


  • @waiwai933 thanks for the retag though I though curiosity was funny :P
    – Trufa
    Jan 31 '11 at 23:35
  • I want to add that bot @waiwai933 and @Grace Note though it might be the arrows for voting tags (which in fact they might be) but the thing is that the on mode for those is black!
    – Trufa
    Feb 1 '11 at 0:13
  • @Trufa Specifically they were talking about voting on tag synonyms, but those are a separate sprite Feb 1 '11 at 1:10
  • @Michael thanks for that!
    – Trufa
    Feb 1 '11 at 1:12
  • Maybe some mobile version (just wildly guessing here)
    – Trufa
    Feb 1 '11 at 1:13
  • How about the two + signs?
    – kennytm
    Feb 1 '11 at 8:51
  • huh? i dont get what arrows you mean... Feb 1 '11 at 10:40
  • @Johannes See the normal up and down vote arrows, below them, there are two small ones, I'll draw a circle around them later when I have time.
    – Trufa
    Feb 1 '11 at 12:08
  • Amazing how dust collects :)
    – Tim Post
    Feb 2 '11 at 4:27

This question actually came up the other night when Jin was looking at old sprite maps, they're no longer used, and will likely be removed in the future.

  • By any chance, do you know what they were used for?
    – waiwai933
    Feb 2 '11 at 4:29
  • @waiwai933 - I do not, we couldn't remember, possibly the original up/down for....something, I'm sure someone can recall... Feb 2 '11 at 4:30
  • No wonder nobody knew! Thank you very much!
    – Trufa
    Feb 2 '11 at 11:21

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .