I just looked at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/cheap and the results didn't look much like programming questions. Is there anything that should be done about it? Anything I should do about it? If so, what?
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5158792/java-web-hosting [close(1) off topic]
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4709674/looking-for-a-good-web-server-that-is-cheap [close(1) off topic]
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4223406/need-an-ev-ssl-certificate [webmasters]
- cheap way to scale a rails application [I thought this was ok]
- Load-testing tool [2 not a real question]
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2100156/looking-for-simple-searchable-dms [close(3) superuser/serverfault]
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/297505/cheap-asp-net-hosting-mutiple-domains [close(3) webmasters/off]