Regarding: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5666914/is-a-service-request-considered-an-incident I'm a new user on Stack Overflow and I don't understand the logic of closing of this post. I've read the FAQ and effectively the question is probably off-topic, but I have also seen many questions with similar topics that are still open:
- Who is responsible for software licensing in ITIL
Reading these other questions and their many responses, while noting their votes for the clarity and usefulness, I thought my question was acceptable.
Other related questions:
- Does ITIL fit into an Agile world?
- Which are the best IT methodology standards for a web development company?
- What is the impact of ITIL or CMMI on the development?
- Looking for pragmatic CMDB solution
- What is the best way to handle change management?