Possible Duplicate:
Removing a flag or otherwise indicate that it should be unflagged

I am not sure if there is a way to do this today. I think it would be nice to have a way to take back/retract a flag for moderator attention if someone did it accidentally (ie. mis-clicked).

I have accidentally clicked while reviewing posts couple of times. It would be nice to immediately go back and take it out of moderator attention queue.

marked as duplicate by random Apr 24 '11 at 0:14

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • @random - sorry this question didnt pop up in the list when I was posting it. Thanks! – CoolBeans Apr 24 '11 at 0:21

Browse other questions tagged .