This has been going on for a few weeks. There is a certain user who is inquiring solely about the topic of links/click counting or user tracking - with only minor variations.
I believe there are accounts which predate these, but I just found:
- How to count and display clicks on a link
- How to track clicks on a php element?
- Help with cookie in php
- How to save uuid value for visitor
- How to save uuid result with cookies
- What form of "log" saving does this site use?
- How to set cookies for uuid
At the very least the accounts should be merged, so downvoting and closevoting would have an effect (automatic ban).
A few of the posts were already deleted, because they looked just like spam links (psncardgenerator.com and xblgenerator.co.cc and freexboxlivecodes.cz.cc...). Not sure if that was really the case here however.
It now seems more like a dedicated troll to me. Cannot believe someone is really that blockheaded. (The questions are just about user counters, where ready-to-use scripts would be available plentiful.)