In which section of Stack Overflow (or the Stack Exchange network) can I request a code review from my peers, or ask them to tell me what errors might be in my code, or help me to optimize it for performance?
You're in luck! We just so happen to have a site explicitly designed for code reviews.
It's called Code Review: https://codereview.stackexchange.com/
This is a collaboratively edited question and answer site for programmers interested in sharing code for peer review. It's 100% free, no registration required.
What kind of questions can I ask here?
Code Review - Stack Exchange is for sharing code from projects you are working on for peer review. If you are looking for specific feedback about…
- Code correctness
- Best practices and design pattern usage in your code
- Application UI
- Security issues in a code snippet, etc.
- The performance of your code
and your question is not about …
- Tools, best practices, improving, or conducting code reviews
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, or understanding code snippets
- Higher-level architecture and design of software systems
… then you are in the right place!