The owner of community wiki question is "community". Who have the privilege to choose accepted answer in community wiki question?
The original asker? or anyone who have the privilege to edit community wiki question?
Meta Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
The choice of accepted answer is always with the author of the question.
Community Wiki questions don't count towards your accept rate (if that's what you're worried about).
See this blog post for the rules on accept rate:
- Questions must not be community wiki.
- Questions must not be closed.
- Questions must be more than 3 days old.
- Questions must have at least 1 answer.
- There must be at least four eligible questions as determined by the above rules, otherwise the statistic will not appear.