- Orphaned tag wiki
- Tag wiki excerpt
- Tag wiki
- Moderator nomination
- "Wiki placeholder" (seems to only be the election description)
- Privilege wiki
AcceptedAnswerId(only present if PostTypeId is 1)
ParentID(only present if PostTypeId is 2)
OwnerUserId(present only if user has not been deleted; always -1 for tag wiki entries (i.e., the community user owns them))
LastEditDate="2009-03-05T22:28:34.823" - the date and time of the most recent edit to the post
LastActivityDate="2009-03-11T12:51:01.480" - the date and time of the most recent activity on the post. For a question, this could be the post being edited, a new answer was posted, a bounty was started, etc.
ClosedDate(present only if the post is closed)
CommunityOwnedDate(present only if post is community wikied)
EmailHash(now always blank)
Score(Only present if score > 0)
Text, e.g.: "@Stu Thompson: What a horrible idea, you clueless git!"
UserId(Optional. Absent if user has been deleted?)
UserId, e.g.: "420"
Name, e.g.: "Teacher"
Date, e.g.: "2008-09-15T08:55:03.923"
- Initial Title - The first title a question is asked with.
- Initial Body - The first raw body text a post is submitted with.
- Initial Tags - The first tags a question is asked with.
- Edit Title - A question's title has been changed.
- Edit Body - A post's body has been changed, the raw text is stored here as markdown.
- Edit Tags - A question's tags have been changed.
- Rollback Title - A question's title has reverted to a previous version.
- Rollback Body - A post's body has reverted to a previous version - the raw text is stored here.
- Rollback Tags - A question's tags have reverted to a previous version.
- Post Closed - A post was voted to be closed.
- Post Reopened - A post was voted to be reopened.
- Post Deleted - A post was voted to be removed.
- Post Undeleted - A post was voted to be restored.
- Post Locked - A post was locked by a moderator.
- Post Unlocked - A post was unlocked by a moderator.
- Community Owned - A post has become community owned.
- Post Migrated - A post was migrated.
- Question Merged - A question has had another, deleted question merged into itself.
- Question Protected - A question was protected by a moderator
- Question Unprotected - A question was unprotected by a moderator
- Post Disassociated - An admin removes the OwnerUserId from a post
- Question Unmerged - A previously merged question has had its answers and votes restored.
RevisionGUID: At times more than one type of history record can be recorded by a single action. All of these will be grouped using the same RevisionGUID
UserDisplayName: populated if a user has been removed and no longer referenced by user Id
Comment: This field will contain the comment made by the user who edited a post. If PostHistoryTypeId = 10, this field contains the CloseReasonId of the close reason:
1: Exact Duplicate
3: Subjective and argumentative
4: Not a real question
7: Too localized
10: General reference
20: Noise or pointless (Meta sites only)
New close reasons:
103: Unclear what you're asking
104: Too broad
105: Primarily opinion-based
Text: A raw version of the new value for a given revision
- If PostHistoryTypeId = 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, or 15 this column will contain a JSON encoded string with all users who have voted for the PostHistoryTypeId
- If it is a duplicate close vote, the JSON string will contain an array of original questions as
- If PostHistoryTypeId = 17 this column will contain migration details of either
1 - AcceptedByOriginator 2 - UpMod 3 - DownMod 4 - Offensive 5 - Favorite (if VoteTypeId = 5, UserId will be populated) 6 - Close 7 - Reopen 8 - BountyStart (if VoteTypeId = 8, UserId will be populated) 9 - BountyClose 10 - Deletion 11 - Undeletion 12 - Spam 15 - ModeratorReview 16 - ApproveEditSuggestion
UserId(only present if VoteTypeId is 5 or 8)
BountyAmount(only present if VoteTypeId is 8 or 9)