Not exactly as plain text but if I assume a CSV format will work for you then you can leverage The Stack Exchange Data Explorer.
There is a small problem. On Stack Overflow there are over 50,000 tags at this moment. SEDE limit the number of rows in a single resultset to 50,000 so you either have to do two passes or use a little trickery to get more then 50,...
The relative time after Data updated is obtained from the Sites table found in the DataExplorer Database. The Sites table contains for each row meta data for the databases the Data Explorer offers you access to. Each row contains a DateTime field LastPost which gets filled when on the admin controller RefreshStats is called that then goes on to call ...
I've created the Pull Request that fixes this annoyance in the Login.cshtml.
What basically was missing was the returnUrl query parameter on the action of the Login Form:
<form class="openid-form" action="/user/authenticate?returnurl=@Request.Params["returnurl"]" method="POST">
I've tested only with one OpenID ...
I have pushed a fix for the sql.js file that I identified earlier.
The pull request can found here. The tokenString function now correctly parses T-SQL strings and no longer assumes a \ is an escape character. It does handle the escaping of a quote in a T-SQL string as well as the handling of strings that start and end with double quotes.
The PR needs to be ...
I've created this pull request to resolve the issue based on the suggestion made in the comments.
Here is what it will look like when you are running a query on Super User:
And here is what it will look like when you are running for Meta Super User
And this is what it will look like for sites without a Meta or Main site (currently only Meta Stack Exchange ...
I've added a subtle question mark icon next to the Database schema title in the compose query view:
Clicking the question mark brings you to Database schema documentation for the public data dump and SEDE
The changed Editor.cshtml can be found in Pull Request 108. Allow for 6 to 8 weeks to review, merge and deploy.
Based on what I suggested in the comments and what was amended by Tim Stone I've gone ahead and created this pull request.
This adds CSS rules to handle the text overflow and introduces a title attribute on the <dt> element.
I consider this for now a quick-fix while we come up with a better suited solution that also works for touch devices (title only ...
Here is a SEDE Query that does this in one go by leveraging some dynamic SQL similar to what Tim Stone offered in his answer.
The query needs your AccountId. You can find that number in the url of your Network profile.
declare @sql nvarchar(max)
create table #sites (name sysname
, hostname sysname);
create table #result (site sysname
I've created this pull request that adds the linenumber in front of the error message when the linenumber is present in the response payload.
Do note that the linenumber is as "accurate" as it would be if you run the sql script in SQL Server Management Studio. That accuracy won't get improved/fixed.
Pull Requests need to be reviewed and approved by ...
I've opened a new PR here where I now try to get a fix passed Nick that doesn't introduce a new library. The fix will only work for newer browsers (so IE11 will behave like it did) as it relies on RegExp unicode support in the browser.
Allow for 6 to 8 weeks to get review feedback and another 6 to 8 weeks for merging and deploying.