Member for 12 years, 4 months
Last seen more than a month ago
Ulverston, United Kingdom
Answers that I frequently refer to:
- How does accepting an answer work?
- How can I search for Delphi documentation?
- How to return text from Native (C++) code
- How can I allow a form to accept file dropping without handling Windows messages?
- TLabel and TGroupbox Captions Flicker on Resize
- How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- Buffered files (for faster disk access)
- TProgressBar never fills up all the way - seems to be updating too fast?
- Why should I not use "if Assigned()" before accessing objects?
- Control enumerators to turn recursive parent/child walking into simple for/in loops
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
- Reduce exe file
- How can I make a form that is not disabled when another form is shown modally?
- How can I stop my application showing on the taskbar?
- Simply code hooking
- Consumer thread / blocking queue
- How to do one-way hashing of an ASCII string using standard functions of Delphi?
Other useful resources:
- Rob Kennedy's What is the exact value of a floating-point variable?
- Launching an interactive process from Windows Service in Windows Vista and later
- Teach Your Apps To Play Nicely With Windows Vista User Account Control
- Window Features
- Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example
- Raymond Chen's epic series on modality
BadgesView all badges
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
PunditFeb 20, 2014
Good QuestionMar 27, 2014
DisciplinedAug 21, 2014
CuriousJul 2, 2014
Popular QuestionOct 19, 2019
Jan 25, 2011
Feb 24, 2013