Hooray 10,000,000 questions! #SOreadytohelp
Java Algorithm and Application developer in my not-free time. Lego Jedi the rest of the time.
- Fastest way to check if two integers are on the same side of 0
- Stack, foreach, wrong order?
- Improve performance on BigDecimal to double conversion
- Are ArrayLists more than twice as slow as arrays?
- Nearest multiple of a power of two fraction
- how to stop “JavaFX Application Thread”
- How do I implement TypeAdapterFactory in Gson?
- Turn off logback logging for other libraries while in certain class
- Why does Gson serializes runtime type in list, not specified compile-time type?
- MoneyFormatter::parseMoney throws MoneyFormatException
- Is there a better way to traverse a string in java?
- Reorder four points of a rectangle to the correct order
- How do I get
typeName()from a mock object in a JUnit test?
- Why can't we switch on classes in Java 7+?
- Why does wrapping an exception still request try-catch even when adding a throws?