I used to work in the HPC (as a Ph.D Researcher) a long time ago. Nowadays, I mainly work with Java and moving towards the DevOps world
It is always nice to get feedback from a downvote; I will not take it personal. I care more about the correctness of my answers than having my ego hurt.
My top delete answers:
My top 5 answers that gave me the most pleasure answering:
- Can/Should I run this code of a statistical application on a GPU?
- Why is the != operator not allowed with OpenMP?
- IntStream leads to array elements being wrongly set to 0 (JVM Bug, Java 11)
- Why would my parallel code be slower than my serial code?
- Threads does not work without volatile and reads the value from RAM instead of caching
×3Nov 13, 2019
CustodianFeb 9, 2013
Citizen PatrolDec 12, 2012
CommentatorNov 24, 2012