- Senior consultant and architect, in the fields of applications developing and databases.
- More than 15 years of experience in variety of programming languages and technologies, leading and managing development teams, and SQL & BI enterprise level solutions.
- Specialized on Geophysics and seismic data analysis, during Master's degree studies, at the Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- Active in communities in the field of Programming, SQL Server, T-SQL Serve several years as Moderator at MSDN Israel communities, and at the MSDN Global communities (aka pituach).
- Writes technical blogs, TechNet WIKI articles, founder of the official Microsoft Groups on Facebook for TechNet WIKI Ninjas, and serve as one of the leaders.
- Awarded as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)