PROMOTED to Development Team Lead @SmartLane - @WebWorks
What Are My Duties?
As a Development Team Lead I am responsible for the following:
- Study System Flow, data usage and work processes;
- Troubleshoot / Investigate Problem Area(s) & Follow SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Determine operational feasibility by analysis evaluation
- Problem defination, requirements, proposed solutions and solution development
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis and recommendations
- Changes in policies and procedures
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve product
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Deployment Strategies & GitHub / BitBucket Management with AWS
- Database Backups Strategies Implementation
- Team related queries & task management using Jira / Trello
- Collaborate with Top Management, Design Team & Quality Assurance It is always Great to Accept New Challenges and I am really Excited to work with a Team of Energetic Professionals with Extra-Ordinary Competency and Packed Skills.
I am having 7+ years of experience to develop large scale applications and I have been involved in all phases of SDLC. Having good technical and non technical communication skills along with clients engagement experience as well.
Tech Stack: HTML / CSS / Bootstrap / ReactJs / VueJs PHP / Laravel / CodeIgniter WordPress / WooCommerce / Magento MySQL / No SQL AWS / GitHub / BitBucket / SVN Jira / Slack / Bitrix24 / Trello
AutobiographerJan 15, 2019
This user hasn’t posted yet.