I am a Full-stack Engineer with 4+ years of startup experience. During these years, I have built and configured a few diverse projects from scratch.
I was actively involved in all stages of the Product Development Life Cycle with project managers and solution architects with a major focus on developments. My responsibilities include client communication, feature planning, wireframes & prototyping, building MVP, development, and maintenance.
The tech stack I've extensively worked on,
- Python, Django, Django ORM, DRF, Flask, SQLAlchemy ORM, Pandas
- VCS: Git (with Git Flow)
- Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS), Windows
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Search engine tools: Elasticsearch (ELK Stack), Apache Solr (basic)
- Message brokers: RabbitMQ, Redis
- Caching: Redis
- Task Queues: Celery, Python RQ
- Tools: Vim, VSCode, Sublime Text, PyCharm
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL
In my free time, I try and learn new technologies and the best way to implement them, clean and reusable code implementations using design patterns and design principles (SOLID, DRY, etc). Current happening, working on a portfolio website. You can stay tuned at http://premchalmeti.com for more and looking forward to contributing to the open-source projects.
Reach out to me on [email protected]
Thanks very much!
AutobiographerMar 10, 2019
This user hasn’t posted yet.