Programming history :
- Basic,Algol : No computer.
- Fortran : Punching hole cards for Univac 1108.
- Basic : Wrote some games on a VIC 20.
- Z80 assembler : Built a parallel computer for data acquisition.
- Fortran 77 : PC XT/AT for control,data acquisition and presentation of data in lidar system.
- Masm,Tasm 16 bit assembler for time critical data acquisition.
- Turbo Pascal 2 - 7 : PC XT and up, control, data acquisition in spectrometer, ftir and laser based systems.
- FS Pascal : 32 bit protected mode, real time FFT analysis.
- Delphi 1..Delphi 10.4 Sydney : Remote control, data acquisition, data presentation, reporting of monitoring equipment.
- C for embedded systems in various applications.
- Co-founder and part-owner of Opsis ab.
- OPSIS AB is a globally present company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art, innovative systems for gas analysis and process control. Our goal is to provide our clients with a total monitoring solution, including reliable and cost-effective systems, regardless of applications. Systems are available for ambient air quality monitoring (AQM) and continuous emissions monitoring (CEM)/process control. - See more at: http://www.opsis.se/Aboutus/tabid/996/language/en-US/Default.aspx#sthash.Hqh8o7gE.dpuf
- R&D Manager.
- MSc in Engineering Physics, LTH, Lund.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '20 at 13:57