- Retired (Unix applications development and support for multi-national/multi-site self-service web services with site caching within design-to-manufacturing organization; CAD/CAM; Plastic Product Design & Tooling; CNC programming for turboprop engine parts; sheet metal assembly process planning for turboprop engine parts).
- Disciplined and documented Linux Bash scripting for dependable Personal Desktop Linux implementation involving 4 disks, each of which have the following purposes:
- 'Mega1' profile: primary Personal Desktop (production) platform.
- 'Mega2' profile: backup/mirror host for 'Mega1'.
- 'Midi' profile: test bench for beta trials of selected Distros with preferred tools suite and analysis planning for deploying/migration onto 'Mega1'.
- 'Mini' profile: test bench for alpha trials of untried Distros (installs done with all other disks disconnected) prior to 'promoting' to 'Midi' for more in-depth testing/verification of suitability.
Grappling with metabolic processes post-Myocardial Infarction (35% of heart muscle replaced by scar tissue).
Grappling with metabolic processes and attempts at hormone replacement for full Thyroidectomy (full extraction of Thyroid due to cancer).
Trying to locate portable/shareable Prolog predicate libraries to build interraction/simulation of metabolic elements and pharmaceuticals to improve/stabilize long-term outcome for conditions  & .
Trying not to go crazy while being sealed in a "blockhouse" during this COVID-19 pandemic. Wait ... I've been driven to knit ... so I must be already crazy!
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 at 0:34
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.