The question is very similar to this question, but I don't think that that question should be on the Ubuntu site (doesn't seem to be Ubuntu specific).

To be specific my question is: "Since the change in Chrome 35.0 that makes backspace a shortcut for back on Linux, how do you disable this feature?"

Is there a site in the Stack Exchange network that would be appropriate for this question?

  • 1
    Super User probably fits the bill. Check their help center documentation before posting, to make sure it does indeed.
    – Oded
    Sep 23, 2014 at 19:13
  • @Oded you're right, from the SU help center Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about... computer software...
    – Mike H-R
    Sep 23, 2014 at 19:25
  • Not a duplicate any more. That broad question never mentions Chrome. That blunderbuss of an answer never mentions SuperUser.
    – Bob Stein
    Nov 29, 2019 at 17:38

2 Answers 2


Super User (google-chrome) for sure, or perhaps Unix & Linux (chrome).


https://unix.stackexchange.com/ will go I think. (because you pointed that you ask about linux) Or maybe http://superuser.com.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .