I just went through this process on a small site:
- Open a question and read it thoroughly
- Think "hmm, that's a good question"
- Notice the usercard
- Think "hmm, I haven't seen that user before; I wonder if this is his/her first post?"
- Go to the First Posts queue
- "Yep, there's the post!"
- Upvote and click I'm Done in a couple seconds
- Close the queue because there was nothing else in it
I'm sure the quickness of my review would raise the concern of anybody who was looking. I know normal users can't directly see a review item's time, but can moderators or CM's? (Do I need to explain myself to anyone? I'm not a robo-reviewer, I promise!)