- There's a spam post that's lingering on a site.
- Someone links to the post in a chatroom, to attract more spam flags.
- The post gets hammered off.
- But the onebox of the post remains in the chatroom. Possibly including a link included in the spam.
A moderator can delete the chat message, of course. But it's annoying to have to do that manually. Furthermore, this carries a risk:
- Someone flags the chat message linking to the spam.
- A moderator validates the flag, causing the poster of the chat message to be temporarily banned from chat.
It would be nice if messages containing a oneboxed post were deleted from chat, or refreshed to remove the onebox, when the post is deleted.