A badge that would be awarded for gaining >= 200 reputation in a single day on multiple (2) sites across the network.
I think there are many people that are specialists in their field, but very few are generalists across sites on this network. This may be limited to certain users* or events**.
* This is okay as there are many badges that are typically awarded to a select few high-rep users (Epic and Legendary - only users who provide valuable content on a continuous basis), or moderators (Constable or Sheriff);
** This is okay as some badges are only associated with events (like Precognitive, or Beta) or when there are major release notes requesting user feedback (like the new the new user profile page or the top bar release where some users may find multiple bugs or valuable feedback).
This proposal should encourage the desired behaviour on sites as it is associated with valuable content on a per-site basis.
Mortarboard is awarded to an individual gaining (first) 200 reputation on any site. While this might be a feat for some, doing the same on two different sites is not something people do often... I think.
Awarded multiple times to the user on both sites. So, scoring >= 200 reputation on site X and >= 200 reputation on site Y will earn you this badge on X and Y.
- Bounties are excluded from this badge... maybe.
Some suggestions with an informal mention of the motivation:
- Medium (as in a "go-between")
- Juggler (an individual keeping multiple things in the air at once)
- Trapeze (artists flying around between things)
I don't have the power to gauge how likely this badge could be awarded across multiple sites, as SEDE only allows searches by site, not across multiple sites. As such, an answer indicating statistics in that regard would also be helpful.
I'm not referring to Stackathlon, as this is specific to Stack Overflow, Server Fault and Super User. And, even though there are other groupings mentioned, it is very specific to the grouping, excluding certain users in general.