I was voting two comments, and when I was voting the second one, the arrow to vote it vanished.
- I voted the first comment
- I voted the second comment, but I did it too fast
- I clicked on the dialog box saying I have to vote a comment every 5 seconds
- I tried again to vote, but I forgot the counter has been reset; the dialog box still reminds me of the 5 seconds limit
- I tried once again, but 5 seconds were not passed
I don't see any more the number of votes the comment already received, and the arrow is replaced with a link
I also tried with the first comment on this very question: I clicked the arrow to vote it, and without to wait 5 seconds, I clicked the arrow again. The result is the following one:
If I click on the "upvote" link, what I get is the following:
The votes, including mine, were two; where is now the other vote?
If this makes any difference, I am using Safari 5.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.7.2.
When I look at the Safari's "Activity" window, I notice the following events: