For questions about the syntax highlighting performed inside code blocks on Stack Exchange sites.
Improvements to the highlighting for any specific language are most readily obtained by submitting issues or pull requests to highlight.js's GitHub project. New versions of highlight.js are deployed across the network on a regular basis, so once the updates are accepted to the project, they should be reflected on Stack Exchange after some time.
For a complete list of languages supported on Stack Exchange and comprehensive instructions on how to use syntax highlighting, see What is syntax highlighting and how does it work?.
For a list of which Stack Exchange sites currently support syntax highlighting in posts, see Which Stack Exchange sites have syntax highlighting enabled?
Related Tags: markdown code-formatting code-block highlighting tag-highlighting
- What is syntax highlighting and how does it work?
- Which Stack Exchange sites have syntax highlighting enabled?
- Please provide a language pick-list for syntax highlighting
- Allow highlighting certain bits of a code fragment or quote
- What's happening to syntax highlighting for [css] questions?
- Can we have more tag-based syntax highlighting options?